CycleOps Magneto Turbo Trainer
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
CycleOps Magneto Turbo Trainer
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
CycleOps Magneto Turbo Trainer
The CycleOps Magneto Trainer is the world’s first magnetic trainer with progressive resistance, this means resistance increases as you increase your pedalling speed therefore speed and effort are synced on a natural curve. The Magneto trainer eliminates the guessing game with resistance giving you a great riding experience.
CycleOps Mag Plus Trainer with Shifter Extra Info
- Locking bolt ring and heavy-duty steel construction, means you’re ready to sprint, spin and climb with confidence
- New spring loaded skewer clamp for secure bike engagement
- New leveling feet and now fits 29ers
- Patented magnetic based progressive resistance
- Magneto technology provides smooth and seamless progressive resistance
- New bike clamp design offers more stable, secure bike fit
- Matte black frame
Q/R Included: Yes Resistance: Magnetic Type: Turbo Trainers Weight: 21kg Direct Drive: No Features: Classic Foldable: Yes Mat Included: No No. of Resistance Levels: 4 Remote Adjuster: No Riser Included: No Wheel Attachment: Yes
CycleOps Magneto Turbo Trainer is rated out of 5 by 68.Rated 1 out of 5 by Likes good equipment from Not very good Does not seem to adjust resistance at all. Is too loud to ride and watch tv unless the tv wakes everyone up.Date published: 2017-10-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Beth P from Solves Midwestern Winter Woes I bought this trainer back in 2012 and it is still going strong! It is easy to set up and folds away quickly when I want to put it away to save space. I recommend buying a trainer tire because it makes the unit quieter. Without the trainer tire, it is relatively quiet -- even on a reverberating surface like a wood floor. Over the harsh Wisconsin winters, I use training videos to keep my fitness up. I also enjoy watching films with friends while using my Magneto. Portability and ease of use are why I have held onto the trainer for so long. Someday I may upgrade, but I like the simplicity of the Magneto and the price point is hard to beat.Date published: 2017-07-15Rated 5 out of 5 by LittleItalianMama from Love this trainer My son and I use this trainer for winter riding. It's easy to use and we love having the ability to shift and increase resistance that way.Date published: 2017-04-06Rated 5 out of 5 by Jason from Great value I wish I'd bought this before winter. I got it at the end of winter. I've used it when the weather is bad. It gives me a good workout in a shorter amount of time. Noise level is typical to this type of trainer, but when I'm in the other room, it doesn't bother the family watching tv.Date published: 2017-04-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Ben likes to run and ride from It's nice to be able to ride through the winter It's hard to get out in the winter to ride. Sometimes I run but even that is hard when its cold and sloppy/icy out. I bought the Magneto and it is great!Date published: 2017-04-04Rated 3 out of 5 by Chris from Excellent While it Lasted I had a CyleOps Magneto trainer for about 6 weeks. As time went on it got noisier and noisier. Finally I took it back to the local bike shop where I bought it and upgraded to the Fluid2 with a full credit for the Magneto. The bike shop agreed that something was rattling around badly inside and the noise level was way too high. While I was using the Magneto (and while it was still quiet), I liked the ride, very road like, and the gears adjusted the resistance very well. I originally got the trainer shortly after having knee surgery and needed a way to exercise without putting stress on my knee. The Magneto filled the bill.Date published: 2017-01-16Rated 3 out of 5 by GoGoGadet from Okay OkaaaayDate published: 2016-12-16Rated 5 out of 5 by Billy Ski from High quality product and great customer service I originally ordered the Mag Trainer and there was defect in the resistance weight. The customer service made up for this 110% and sent me the resistance weight that upgraded my trainer to the Magneto. I've used this several times now and love it. It's very sturdy and a high quality piece of equipment. I break a decent sweat with a 45 minute ride. I needed something to help lower my cholesterol and stay in shape during the winter months. It's well worth the investment because I know I will get a solid workout for years to come.Date published: 2015-11-03
FREE delivery on all orders over £40
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase