CycleOps Wind Trainer
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
CycleOps Wind Trainer
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
CycleOps Wind Trainer
The CycleOps Wind Trainer offers and simple and elegant design which will allow you to continue your training without having to battle with rain, ice, wind or traffic. Get all the benefits of training without being outdoors, the trainer has a vortex blade that generates progressive resistance for an effective workout, whether your main focus is spinning or climbing.Check out more about CycleOps here
CycleOps Wind Trainer Extra Info
- New spring loaded skewer clamp for secure bike engagement
- New levelling feet and now fits 29ers
- Super-wide footprint for rock solid stability
- Vortex flywheel provides progressive resistance curve
- New bike clamp design offers more stable, secure bike fit
- Sturdy steel frame with bolt action quick release lever, fold-able legs and levelling feet
Q/R Included: Yes Resistance: Wind Type: Turbo Trainers Weight: 20kg Direct Drive: No Features: Classic Foldable: No Mat Included: No Remote Adjuster: No Riser Included: No Wheel Attachment: Yes
CycleOps Wind Trainer is rated out of 5 by 44.Rated 5 out of 5 by kizer from great for winter months starting out at biking again, i can stay riding in winter monthsDate published: 2018-02-25Rated 4 out of 5 by Kevin the biker from i would buy this product again great for indoor trainingDate published: 2017-12-29Rated 5 out of 5 by Winter is Too Long - Go Peddle! from Just What I Wanted! I was a little skeptical about the noise from the wind turbine but it is much more quiet than I expected. The ride is smoothe and the tension is easily controlled by my gearing and speed. I'm in my mid-60's and this is a great addition to my winter season routine. Also, easy to assemble and attach my bike. Very pleased!Date published: 2017-12-07Rated 5 out of 5 by KRda1st from Pretty decent, does the job Pretty straight forward setup. Does the job as expected. Very sturdy product.Date published: 2017-09-19Rated 4 out of 5 by OLD RIDER from Just what I was looking for use indoors to exercise without dealing with road hazardsDate published: 2017-08-18Rated 4 out of 5 by Cassius from Bought to improve Triathlon times over the winter months I brought this product due to excellent recommendations to improve my Triathlon training in the wet winter months. Look forward to seeing the improvements next seasonDate published: 2017-08-01Rated 4 out of 5 by kyvdh from Great value trainer This is a great value trainer. It does not have all the bells and whistles that many trainers have but is durable and simple with few things to go wrong. I had some issues getting the locknut to stay put on the hub adjustment, but once set and really tightened, it worked fine. This trainer would likely not be good for apartments or duplexes where sound might be a problem. It roars like a shop vac when going really hard. Also doesn't seem to have the top end resistance that some other units have but great for many applications.Date published: 2017-04-04Rated 4 out of 5 by New Biker from For an inexperience guy- seems good Took me a little time to put it up- but seems to do what I want. Folks said it was too noisy- I don't think it's too noisy at all.Date published: 2017-02-02
FREE delivery on orders over £40
FREE Next Day Delivery on orders over £40. Next day delivery not available on all products. Excludes bulky items.
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email. Next day delivery not available on all products. Excludes bulky items.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase