Tacx T1000 Antares Rollers
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Tacx T1000 Antares Rollers
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Tacx Antares Rollers TrainerMaking it practically impossible to come off, the Tacx Antares Rollers Trainer enables you to train without this threat looming over you. You can up your technique if you’re a high level track racer and get an advantage over the competition.
Tacx Antares Rollers Trainer Extra Info
- Heavy rollers to reach maximum momentum
- Very smooth action
- Offers a sliding design to make transportation easy
- When collapsed the rollers measure only 80cm
Tacx T1000 Antares Rollers is rated out of 5 by 55.Rated 5 out of 5 by liam64 from Tacx Antares Rollers. Good quality product,robust,provides a good workout once you get used to it!! One small gripe and it is a small one is that the assembly instructions are not that easy to follow but a little patience and logic will get you there.Date published: 2017-08-31Rated 4 out of 5 by Steve22223 from Hard Work Takes a couple of attempts to get started but then its a really good workout. More difficult than outside as there is no stopping. Really good buyDate published: 2016-11-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from This product is a must if you are a new road cyclist Great for novice cyclists who need practice in a safe environment. I have been desperate to practice cycling on the road but am too scared to do it alone and I have no one to of my level to go out with. Also, there are no clear stretches of road near me so I want to gain confidence before tackling traffic. This is the prefect solution. I have tried it twice and have improved but I have still yet to cycle more than 3 minutes without falling off. I have no doubt that this will come soon as I have already improved. I love it!Date published: 2016-10-19Rated 5 out of 5 by west1 from Solid and compact when not in use Got these to improve my bike handling skills for anyone serious about cycling these are a very use full piece of equipment , good for winter training . I got these at sale price which made them a real bargainDate published: 2016-06-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Chlojosh from Wet day cycling tool Great value for money, bought im the sale plus an extra 10% british cycling discount knocked off. These are great, simple to put togethor, make sure you measure between your bikes hubs though to get the right fit for your rollers, also make sure your floor is flat or you will find the ride bumpy. I use these in the garage, and so far ive had no falls, great for when yiu dont have time for a long ride or for when its too wet out.Date published: 2016-05-02Rated 5 out of 5 by firesheps from Awsome but tricky Compared to turbo trainers this is a far better work out as it blasts your core as well! But beware it take a while to get going and i expect a long long time to master! I use it between a door so i have the ability to balance if it goes wrong lolDate published: 2016-03-07Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from not suitable not suitable quality looks very poor than from the ones they used to sell 30 years ago - swapped for a turbo trainer 100% better excellent service at Halfords to exchange with no problemsDate published: 2016-03-07Rated 4 out of 5 by IronmanCol from Does the job For £90 this has got to be the best bit of training kit I've invested in for a while. Always been a turbo man really but thought to get some rollers for ease of use. Real easy to put together and folds away when not in use. Not too heavy to lug around as well being sooth and quiet while in use. Great value for money.Date published: 2016-02-19
FREE delivery on all orders over £40
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase