Jane Racing Child Car Seat Fire
Jane Racing Child Car Seat Fire Description
The Fire Jane Racing Child Car Seat is used rearward facing from birth to 9 months and has a new born support cushion and non-slip chest pads to ensure your little one is held firmly and comfortably in the seat and the multiple recline positions help to ensure you keep your little on as comfortable as possible. From around the age of 9 months old you can then use the car seat in a forward facing position until your child reaches the age of 4.
The Racing seat also features a new born support cushion and non-slip chest pads which holds your baby firmly and comfortably in their seat.
Features and Benefits of the Jane Racing Child Car Seat Fire
- Multi-position reclining seat
- One-pull harness adjustment
- Installation by using the 3 point seat belt system
- Anti-swaying system. It is designed so the seat belts anchor as low as possible at the base, and as high as possible at the shoulder. This gives the maximum stability and protection in the event of a crash
- Group 0 foot, the height of the base re-equilibrates the position of the car seat. When rearward facing the foot is lowered to increase the comfort and safety of your newborn baby
- New born support cushion and Non-slip chest pads ensure your baby is held firmly in the seat with total comfort, and increases safety when travelling
- Rear facing: Group 0, Birth - 9 months (0-10Kgs)
- Front facing: Group 1, 9 months - 4years (9-18Kgs)
- Complies to ECE R44/04 regulations
This item will be delivered directly from the manufacturer.
How can I get it?
BUY 2 AND GET 10% OFF
Save 10% when you buy 2 car seats, boosters or bases*
*discount applied in basket