- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Joie Every Stage 0+/1/2/3 Car SeatThe Joie Every Stage 0+/1/2/3 Car Seat is designed and engineered to make growing up easy from birth to 12 years. This child seat has added features to adapt and protect from birth to 12 years! It's Guard Surround Safety™ panels provide extra side protection and fold into seat when not in use and it's Grow Together™ multi-height headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously meaning less hassle. A great choice for any parent looking for a seat that will grow with their little one!
Joie Every Stage 0+/1/2/3 Car Seat Extra Info
- Group 0+/1/2/3 car seat
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 18kg/4 years
- Suitable forward facing from 9kg to 36kg/12 years
- 4 recline positions: 1 rear facing and 3 forward facing
- Side impact protection
- Guard Surround Safety™ panels provide extra side protection and fold into seat when not in use
- One-hand, 10 position height adjustable headrest
- AutoAdjust™ side wings widen as headrest is raised
- Reinforced steel inner seat shell
- Grow Together™ multi-height headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously and require no re-threading of harness
- Custom Harness Hideaway compartments store the 5-point harness when using as a Group 2 booster
- Grow-with-me infant body and head support are customisable for an ultimate fit at every stage
- Plush, deluxe cushioning and fabrics
- Built in side ventilation
- Side, mesh storage pockets
- Garmin babyCam - The in-vehicle video baby monitor that works seamlessly with a compatible Garmin sat nav, click hereto find out more
Car Seats Baby Toddler Child Weight (kg) 0 - 19kg 9 - 36kg 15 - 36kg Weight (lbs) 0 - 42 20 - 80 33 - 80 Height (cm) 40 - 105 70 - 135 100 - 135 Height (Inch) 1' 4" - 3' 6" 2' 4"- 4' 5" 3' 4" - 4' 5" Age 0 months - 4 years 9 months - 12 years 4 - 12 years
Age: Baby Age Band: 0 to 12 years Group: Group 0 1-2-3 Isofix Compatible: No Weight: 0 to 36kg Direction: Both Rearward facing: Yes Reclines: Yes
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 8 reviewers.Rated 5 out of 5 by MooLard Son loves it Bought two of these, one for wife's and my car and they are excellent so far. Was fairly easy to set up for our ten month old sons size and he finds it comfy. 08 September 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by motorsport74 Brilliant Our little girl took to it instantly. She is very secure and comfy. 07 September 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by LME1 Every stages I have bought two of these one for my 5 week year old and another for my 21 month year old, they are to be fixed permanently into my car. I can say the customer service I had with Carmarthen Halfords was really great- price promise so I got it at the cheapest price avilable, free instillation and texts to say the order was taken and was ready to be collected. Super easy. The only stressful part was having two under two waiting whilst the fitting took place no more than 1/2 hr fro collection, payment, fitting and driving off with them! Super pleased. Reinforced steel is great too. And a seat that serves 0-12, brilliant. 05 August 2016Rated 4 out of 5 by Maz12 Harness great for tall children Very happy to have found a seat to continue using with a five point harness for our very tall three year old who has grown out of her Group 0/1 seat height wise before weight. She's just over 15kg, but having read about the dangers of using a seat with the car seat belt as a restraint too early wanted to keep her in the harness as long as possible. The harness straps extend especially high up in this seat and will definitely be able to get her to the maximum 18kg weight limit, at around 4/4.5 years old. Another big plus was the recline, which seemed much better than on other seats. We still have occassional car naps, especially on long journeys, so thos was important. Because of the seat belt installation rather than isofix you have to set the recline before setting off, but there are four options and we found one that is a happy medium for permanent use so her head doesn't fall forward if she drifts off but that isn't so reclined that position is awkward for trips when she's awake. Looked for a safety test review but seat too new and hadn't yet been tested, so hoping results come back good. Seat is nicely compact and means that there's just enough space to squeeze an adult between the two child car seats in the middle at the back of our Ford CMax. Quality seems good and she seems comfortable in it but did notice headrest seemed to shake about a bit when driving. Newborn and toddler inserts looked comfy but had to remove them all as she's too big. The crotch strap cover is secured by poppers and keot coming off so had to take fhat out too which is a pity as i did then pinch her leg :( Harness straps are quite stiff comoared to our previous seat but hoping will ease a bit with time. Not convinced the seat will last until she's 11/12 as others we tried seemed to have more growth room width wise, but happy it'll last long enough. Ended up buying a second one of these for use in grandparent's car as can be used from newborn so they can take either one of the kids. 25 July 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by Jen54 An excellent child car seat All features of this car seat are excellent. Safety and comfort have been well designed. I've bought two of these and wouldn't hesitate to recommend. 09 July 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by lisaenglish Really happy Great car seat wish I got from new born!looks very comfy and super safe! 02 June 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by Faz94 Seems very safe The seat is very safe as it can be rear facing which is what i wanted and very comfortable for my 8 month old who spends most of her time in the car sleeping. 01 May 2016Rated 3 out of 5 by KLT1 New Product Not yet tested with granddaughter in the car so cannot fully review. First impressions very good product. 23 March 20161-8 of 8
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £30 ( Halfords products only ) - £2.99
Halfords Price Match
Here at Halfords we always want to make sure we're offering you a first class service and products at competitive prices.
To ensure we keep our Price Promise to not be beaten on cost, we monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
So, What's Halfords Price Guarantee?
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- If purchased from store the match must be from a store within 20 miles radius
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase