Maxi-Cosi MiloFix Group 0+/1 Child Car Seat
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Maxi-Cosi MiloFix Group 0+/1 Child Car Seat
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Maxi-Cosi MiloFix Group 0+/1 Child SeatThe Maxi-Cosi MiloFix Group 0+/1 Child Seat is a top rate safety IsoFix baby/toddler combination car seat suitable from birth to 18 kg (approx. 4 years) and offers your baby the perfect transition from an infant carrier. Attached to the car with IsoFix and top tether anchorage points, the MiloFix provides a quick and safe installation, being awarded a 4 star car seat safety rating from European Consumer Organisations. Colour indicators reassure parents that the seat is installed correctly. Using a universal IsoFix system means that the MiloFix will fit all cars with IsoFix and top tether attachment points. The seat harness and headrest adjust simultaneously to ensure the headrest always remains in a comfortable position and the harness stays at the correct level as your child grows. So you don't have to struggle with the harness while trying to place your child in the seat, the MiloFix features harness strap hooks that allow you to buckle up your little on in seconds.
Maxi-Cosi MiloFix Group 0+/1 Child Seat Extra Info
- Group 0+/1 car seat suitable for use from birth to 4 years old
- 3-click easy and safe IsoFix installation with top tether
- Padded seat with angled base provides additional leg room to keep baby in the safer rearward facing position for longer (up to 13kg/approx. 15-18 months)
- Seat turns forward easily for your toddler
- Colour indicators confirm seat is installed correctly giving parents complete peace of mind
- Cleverly routed top tether strap gives easy access to your child from either side of the car
- Harness and headrest height easily adjust together for your growing child
- Harness straps hooks keep the harness out of the way to make easier to place your child in the seat
- 1 recline position in forward facing mode
- Side impact protection offers optimal protection for head and neck against side impact
- Includes a removable newborn insert, 5-point safety harness, harness pads and integrated top tether installation kit
Car Seats Baby Toddler Child Weight (kg) 0 - 19kg 9 - 36kg 15 - 36kg Weight (lbs) 0 - 42 20 - 80 33 - 80 Height (cm) 40 - 105 70 - 135 100 - 135 Height (Inch) 1' 4" - 3' 6" 2' 4"- 4' 5" 3' 4" - 4' 5" Age 0 months - 4 years 9 months - 12 years 4 - 12 years
Age: Baby Age Band: 0 to 4 Years Group: Group 0+ 1 Isofix Compatible: Yes Weight: 0 to 18kg Adjustable Headrest: Yes Depth of Seat: "70.0cm (Rearward) 53.0cm (Forward)" Direction: Both Rearward facing: Yes Recline Positions: 2 Reclines: Yes Removable Covers: Yes Restraint Method: 5 Point Harness Rotating Seat: Yes Side Impact Protection: Standard Weight of Seat: 11.3kg Width of Seat: 44.0cm
Maxi-Cosi MiloFix Group 0+/1 Child Car Seat is rated out of 5 by 4.Rated 5 out of 5 by SuzukiSue from Child Seat Very pleased with the purchase. This one does not rotate and we might have considered that version for more frequent use, but this is ideal for our needs. It is easy to lift the baby into the seat in the position we have it: rearward facing.Date published: 2017-07-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Hevskii from Brilliant Great value for a combo rear and front facing seat. Looks really comfortable and baby looks really cosy in it. Good choice of colours tooDate published: 2017-05-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Angie83 from Product looks good and comfortable Product easy to install and booklet given was helpDate published: 2017-02-24Rated 4 out of 5 by Jo18 from Great Could fit in my tiny aygo, seems comfortable for my 7 month as manages to sleep everytime.Date published: 2016-03-29
FREE delivery on all orders over £40
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase