Carry Freedom Y Frame TrailerThe Carry Freedom Y Frame Trailer gives you the freedom to pack up as much as you wish for your holiday trips or simply for your supermarket adventures. The wheels and arm detach within seconds for compact storage and the aluminium frame makes the trailer super light, but also super-sturdy with a capacity of 90kg (large size).
Carry Freedom Y Frame Trailer Extra Info
* Intervening prices may have been charged
- Compact flatpack storage
- 6064 T6 aluminium frame with 12mm thick plywood load bed
- Aluminium rims and hubs with stainless steel spokes, sealed cartridge bearings, 12mm axles
- Weight: 7.5kg Large, 6kg Small
- Large: with 20 inch wheels, 700x500mm loadbed, 720mm track width and 90kg capacity
- Small: with 16 inch wheels, 580x380mm loadbed, 580mm track width and 70kg capacity
Carry Freedom Y Frame Trailer
Free Click & Collect
Delivery AvailableShow Options
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £30 ( Halfords products only ) - £2.99
Next Day Delivery£4.99
Order by 3pm for delivery tomorrow (Monday to Friday)
EXTRA 10% OFF
Extra 10% off* on ALL bikes, clothing, parts & cycle accessories
*discount applied in basket.
*excludes approved partners. Bikes bought with extra 10% discount must be collected within five days of the promotion ending.
*max 3 items per order
ReviewsCarry Freedom Y Frame Trailer 3 3Large Carry Freedom Y Frame Trailer This is a really well designed and well made trailer. When you see it the quality is obvious. It is easy to put together and includes straps and plastic feet so that modifying you own cheap plastic box to put on the trailer is a five minute job. The deck is super grippy and the hitch between the bike and trailer is easy to mount and ensures that the bike frame is loaded correctly at all times. In use it is very stable, even at speed on rough farm tracks (I have the large trailer with 720mm between the wheels). Fully loaded it has no effect on bike handling apart from the obvious drag from the weight you are pulling. 03 February 2014Well engineered minimalist trailer Bought for occasional use, and ability to transport long thin things (like tripods). Have added frame to rear with two rear lights and Scotchlite tape all round to emphasize its presence to other road users at night. Will add tarpaulin to wrap and waterproof load. Excellent build quality. And finally it happily hangs in several pieces (wheels removed) on back of garage door, taking up hardly any space in garage. If you want to retain the rubber seals at ends of axles you may have problems - axle once removed easily pushes them off. 16 January 2014Well regarded flatbed trailer lives up to expectations. Bought as a present for me but money well spent ! I ummed and erred about the small vs large but got the large, no regrets. The packaged trailer is small enough to carry home on a rear luggage rack. Assembly out of the box is simple but requires an allen key and spanner. The mounting bracket fits a Shimano Alfine/Nexus solid axle. The red plastic hitch is easy to fit and remove. The improved removable pin has a very secure locking spring You need to keep the pin safe when not in use. You can put it on the unused frame hole but it is hard to remove because the spring is so strong. It comes with 2 velcro/webbing straps but you will need more/longer chord to lash things to the flatbed. The 4 holes in the flatbed could have a more rounded edge but they can be sanded down easily. The rear reflectors are a bit vulnerable to bending. Stability, tracking, turning and manoeuvring in tight spots are all good. It flatpacks for storage with very high quality removable wheels. 2 quick upgrades: a hi viz ankle wrap around the axle socket and a bright ribbon around the removable pin. 01 July 20131-3 of 3
Halfords Price Match
Here at Halfords we always want to make sure we're offering you a first class service and products at competitive prices.
To ensure we keep our Price Promise to not be beaten on cost, we monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
So, What's Halfords Price Guarantee?
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- If purchased from store the match must be from a store within 20 miles radius
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
Other Buying Options
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase