- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
6V Quad Bike Style Ride On Car Red and Black
The 6v Ride-on Electric Quad Bike is suitable for children ages 2-7 years. It is rear wheel driven, is powered by a 6V 25W motor which supplies plenty enough power for children who are under 30 KG in weight. Also, both forward and reverse gears are fitted on the quad bike which can be easily controlled. The quad bike comes with a 6V rechargable battery and battery charger. Buy today!
Required To Use
- This model is fully factory built and Ready To Run.
- Some minor assembly may be required to refit some small items that may have been removed to enable the bike to fit in the packaging, such as the footrests, or items that have been packaged separately to avoid damage in transit such as screens.
- All thats needed is unleaded petrol.
- We recommend the rider wears safety gear like a helmet, goggles and gloves. (sold separately)
- All the models, accessories and spares we sell are brand new and unused in the original manufacturers packaging and the latest specification.
- We do not sell customer returns, factory seconds, reconditioned or old specification items.
Terms and conditions of supply for Mini Motos, Pit Bikes and Quad Bikes
All motorbikes and quad-bikes can be dangerous if used incorrectly. Please wear appropriate safety equipment at all times when using bikes or similar machines. Please use these products in a responsible manner.
- Ride-on Car Motor Size: 6V 25W
- Suitable Age: 2-7 years (max 30kg)
- Ride-on car Speed: 3-5 Km/h
- Forward and reverse driving
- Dimensions - 800 x 580 x 520 mm
Age Group: 5-7 years Approximate Weight (KG): 14.0000 Gender: Unisex Maximum Rider Weight: 30 kg Maximum Speed: 3-5 Km/h Recharge Time: 15 hours Run Time: 50 Minutes Voltage: 6V
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase