Halfords High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulb D2R
High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulb D2R product description
The High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon bulb D2R is an original equipment specification direct replacement, sometimes referred to as "gas discharge" in the owners manual. With a typical life of 3,000 hours, the HID Xenon D2R bulb offers excellent service life and comes with a 3-year guarantee.
High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulb D2R features and benefits
- Increased light intensity - 300% brighter than halogen bulbs
- Exceptional service life - typically lasts around 3,000 hours
- Reduced levels of power consumption
- Improved nighttime visibility and road safety
- Reduced strain on the eyes
- UV cut suitable for use in plastic headlamps
- Suitable for projector type headlamps
- E marked - road legal
- Fitting instructions included in pack
- Vehicles with HID systems only
- High voltage, pay attention to instructions for safe fitting
- Fitting by Halfords colleague should be sought for this product
- Contains Mercury, do not dispose of in normal household rubbish
Warnings & Cautions
Click here for HID Fitting Guide
Additional InformationBulbs should be replaced in pairs, as the colour output of an HID bulb deteriorates over its life.
How can I get it?
Some of the parts we sell here at Halfords have been reconditioned. These will carry a Refundable Deposit or an extra surcharge amount. When you add one of these reconditioned items to your basket, we'll add this extra cost automatically.
Once you've sent us your old item we'll check it over, and then refund you the full surcharge as long as everything is ok.
Before you return your old unit please make sure it's in re-serviceable condition. So if you're returning caliper casings, you'll need to double check they aren't badly damaged or broken. If the part you've sent is found to be unserviceable, we reserve the right not to refund the surcharge.
Please note that if you're returning your old unit to our National Returns Centre then this will be at your own expense.
We're sorry but live chat is closed right now.
Live chat is available 7 days a week:
Live Chat Opening Hours:
Monday – Sunday08:00 – 22:00
Bank Holidays08:00 – 22:00
To contact us by phone or email click the button below to get in touch.Contact Us