McGard Locking Wheel Bolts 27170SU
McGard locking wheel bolts Product Description
The McGard locking wheel bolts secure your alloy wheels to your car and their two part manufacture makes them impossible to remove with standard tools.
They are made up of three layers of nickel and one layer of microporous chrome. The first layer of nickel is for corrosion resistance; the second layer of nickel is for lustre and the third nickel layer interacts with the microporous chrome layer to disperse rust. Every lock is through hardened and tempered, reaching the depth of hardness needed for its unsurpassed level of security.
Features & Benefits of McGard locking wheel bolts
- Thread size M12 x 1.25
- Seat: 60°
- Shaft Length: 24.1mm
- Hex Size: 19mm
- Simply replace one standard bolt with a McGard
- Computer generated designs allow for an infinite number of key patterns
- Two part manufacture makes them impossible to remove with standard tools
How can I get it?
Customers who bought this also purchased...
- Yellow Jersey Sunglasses - Silver £14.99 Reserve or Buy
- Halfords Audi Glacier White Metallic Scratch & Chip Repair Kit £11.99 Reserve or Buy
- Halfords Anti Dazzle Replacement Mirror Glass AD904 £13.99 Reserve or Buy
- Halfords 3pc Cup and Pencil Brush Set £3.99 Reserve or Buy
- Stunted Stunt X Scooter 2014 Lime Green £30.00 View details