McGard Locking Wheel Bolts 27204SU
McGard locking wheel bolts Product Description
The McGard locking wheel bolts secure your alloy wheels to your car and their two part manufacture makes them impossible to remove with standard tools.
They are made up of three layers of nickel and one layer of microporous chrome. The first layer of nickel is for corrosion resistance; the second layer of nickel is for lustre and the third nickel layer interacts with the microporous chrome layer to disperse rust. Every lock is through hardened and tempered, reaching the depth of hardness needed for its unsurpassed level of security.
Features & Benefits of McGard locking wheel bolts
- Thread size M12 x 1.5
- Seat: 60°
- Shaft Length: 24.0mm
- Hex Size: 17mm
- Simply replace one standard bolt with a McGard
- Computer generated designs allow for an infinite number of key patterns
- Two part manufacture makes them impossible to remove with standard tools
How can I get it?
Customers who bought this also purchased...
- BikeHut Front Bike Light Replacement Bracket £4.49 Reserve or Buy
- Ripspeed Locking Wheel Bolts (BR1018) £19.99 Reserve or Buy
- Halfords BMW Space Grey Metallic Scratch & Chip Repair Kit £11.99 Reserve or Buy
- Foster Grant Moll Polarised Sunglasses £14.99 Reserve or Buy
- Altura Nightvision Blitz Long Sleeve Jersey £39.99 View details