McGard Locking Wheel Bolts 28028SU
McGard locking wheel bolts Product Description
The McGard locking wheel bolts secure your alloy wheels to your car and their two part manufacture makes them impossible to remove with standard tools.
They are made up of three layers of nickel and one layer of microporous chrome. The first layer of nickel is for corrosion resistance; the second layer of nickel is for lustre and the third nickel layer interacts with the microporous chrome layer to disperse rust. Every lock is through hardened and tempered, reaching the depth of hardness needed for its unsurpassed level of security.
Features & Benefits of McGard locking wheel bolts
- Thread size M12 x 1.5
- Seat: R12
- Shaft Length: 24.1mm
- Hex Size: 17mm
- Simply replace one standard bolt with a McGard
- Computer generated designs allow for an infinite number of key patterns
- Two part manufacture makes them impossible to remove with standard tools
How can I get it?
Customers who bought this also purchased...
- Kona Lava Dome 29er Mountain Bike 2015 £499.00 Reserve or Buy
- SIP Air Impact Wrench Kit 1/2" £69.99 Reserve or Buy
- Pashley Princess Sovereign Buckingham Classic Bicycle £695.00 Reserve or Buy
- Halfords Ford 'Light Sapphire Blue' Scratch & Chip Repair Kit £11.99 Reserve or Buy
- Yuasa YB16AL-A2 Powersport Motorcycle Battery £49.99 Reserve or Buy