McGard Locking Wheel Nuts 28018SL
McGard locking wheel bolts Product Description
The McGard locking wheel bolts secure your alloy wheels to your car and their two part manufacture makes them impossible to remove with standard tools.
They are made up of three layers of nickel and one layer of microporous chrome. The first layer of nickel is for corrosion resistance; the second layer of nickel is for lustre and the third nickel layer interacts with the microporous chrome layer to disperse rust. Every lock is through hardened and tempered, reaching the depth of hardness needed for its unsurpassed level of security.
The rotating ring on the bolt / nut head of the SL versions offers the highest anti-theft protection.
Features & Benefits of McGard locking wheel bolts
- Thread size M14 x 1.5
- Seat: R13
- Shaft Length: 26.7mm
- Hex Size: 17mm
- Simply replace one standard bolt with a McGard
- Computer generated designs allow for an infinite number of key patterns
How can I get it?
Customers who bought this also purchased...
- Dare2b Fired Up Windshell £30.00 Reserve or Buy
- Halfords Volkswagen 'Diamond Silver' Scratch & Chip Repair Kit £11.99 Reserve or Buy
- Halfords 52 Piece Aluminium Tool Set £80.00 Reserve or Buy
- Altura Womens Ascent Waterproof Jacket Red £39.99 Reserve or Buy
- Halfords Ford 'Ivory' Scratch & Chip Repair Kit £8.49 Reserve or Buy