David's ISOPON Metalik Paste 250ml
David's ISOPON Metalik Paste product description
The David's ISOPON Metalik Paste is a two component multi-functional paste used for the filling of holes & imperfections in most substrates.
It has been specially formulated for the professional user and combines good filling and smooth spreading properties together with ease of sanding. The ISOPON Metalik paste is suitable for use on the following surfaces; bare metal, eg steel aluminium and zinc coated substrates (degrease and abrade with P80 paper), original painted surfaces (with the exception of thermoplastic acrylics - degrease and abrade with P180 paper) and GRP (degrease and abrade with P80 paper).
features & benefits of David's ISOPON Metalik Paste
- Smooth metallic body filler
- 2K polyester body filler containing aluminium flakes
- Smooth spreading with good adhesion & pinhole free
- Sandable after 20 minutes (at 20C)
- Can be over-painted with most paint systems including 2K
How can I get it?
Customers who bought this also purchased...
- Stanley Flexible Metal Filling Knives 4 Pk £4.49 Reserve or Buy
- Halfords Cable and Key Bike Lock - 90cm £14.99 Reserve or Buy
- Turtle Wax Color Magic 'Plus' - White 500ml £9.99 Reserve or Buy
- Halfords Assorted Cable Ties Pack of 600 £10.99 Reserve or Buy
- Halfords Advanced Microfibre Interior Towel £6.99 Reserve or Buy