Haynes BMW Mini (01 - 05) Manual
Haynes BMW Mini Manual Product Description
This is part of the Haynes bestselling car maintenance and repair manuals and covers the BMW Mini, petrol engines from 2001 to 2005.
This manual is ideal for the DIY enthusiast or professional mechanic, as the step-by-step guide clearly shows you how to do everything from the routine checks and servicing to roadside repairs and complete engine, transmission, brakes and body overhaul.
The reference section covers everything from the dimensions and weights to general repair procedures, disconnecting the battery, jacking the vehicle, MOT test checks and fault finding, as well as a glossary of technical terms. All the books feature many photographs and also have full colour wiring diagrams.
Features & Benefits of Haynes Manuals
- Part of Haynes bestselling car maintenance & repair manuals
- Full introduction to your car, covering all safety aspects
- Roadside repairs, including jump starting, wheel changing & towing
- A full section on all the standard weekly checks, including tyres, fluids etc
- Routine servicing & maintenance procedures
- Repairs & overhaul of the engine, transmission, brakes & body equipment
Vehicles covered in this Haynes Manual
- Mini One, Cooper & Cooper S Hatchback, including option packs from 2001 to 2005
- Petrol: 1.6 litre including supercharged.
Does not cover any diesel models or models with CVT or Steptronic automatic transmission or features specific to Convertible or John Cooper 'Works' conversions or the new ('Mk II') MINI introduced August 2006.
How can I get it?
Customers who bought this also purchased...
- GTmoto All Seasons Waterproof Gloves - Extra Large £19.99 Reserve or Buy
- Yellow Jersey Sunglasses with Interchangeable Lenses - White £24.99 Reserve or Buy
- Millers VSPe PowerPlus Multishot 500ml £29.99 Reserve or Buy
- Powered By Fairydust Fairies & Stars Car Sticker £4.99 Reserve or Buy
- Dare 2b Profile Cycle Mitt Small £17.99 Reserve or Buy