Haynes Citroen C4 Petrol and Diesel (Sept 04 - 10) 54-60 Manual
Haynes Citroen C4 Petrol and Diesel (Sept 04 - 10) 54-60 manual
The Haynes Citroen C4 Petrol and Diesel (Sept 04 - 10) 54-60Manual is part of Haynes' bestselling range of car maintenance and repair manuals, designed to offer expert advice to motorists.
An ideal purchase for the hands-on motor enthusiast, the manual provides an informative step-by-step guide to anything from routine checks and servicing to roadside repairs and complete engine, transmission, brakes and body overhaul.
No matter whether this is a purchase for the DIY devotee or a professional mechanic, the encyclopaedic information on display is perfectly suitable. Complicated procedures are condensed into simple diagrams, while essentials such as jacking the vehicle, engine components and transmissions are covered in the introductory section. Including exclusive sections for MOT Test Checks, Roadside Repairs and Glossary of Motoring Terms it is obvious why Haynes is the market leader.
Features & Benefits of Haynes Citroen C4 Petrol and Diesel (Sept 04 - 10) Manual
- Illustrated step-by-step procedures that are simple to follow
- Written by those who have first-and experience using common tools
- Colour cutaway on the cover to direct customers to the correct manual for their car
- Enhanced rear cover depicting real DIY situations, contents and sample pages
- Haynes Hints offer vital short cuts and professional knowledge
- Informative tool tips and spanner ratings to rate the difficulty of a task
- Exclusive new sections for MOT Test Checks, Roadside Repairs and Glossary of Motoring Terms
Vehicles Covered in this Haynes Manual
- Citroen C4 Petrol and Diesel (Sept 04 - 10) 54-60
- Petrol: 1.4L (1360cc) & 1.6L (1587cc & 1598cc)
- Turbo Diesel: 1.6L (1560cc) & 2.0L (1997cc) DOHC
Does not cover the 'BioFlex' , C4 Picasso, Grand Picasso models, revised C4 'II' range introduced in January 2011, 1.6L THP turbo, 2.0L petrol engines or the 2.0L SOHC Diesel engines.