Haynes Honda CR-V Manual Product Description
This is part of the Haynes bestselling car maintenance and repair manuals and covers the Honda CR-V covers petrol & diesel engines from 2002 to 2006 (51 to 56 reg.).
This manual is ideal for the DIY enthusiast or professional mechanic, as the step-by-step guide clearly shows you how to do everything from the routine checks and servicing to roadside repairs and complete engine, transmission, brakes and body overhaul.
The reference section covers everything from the dimensions and weights to general repair procedures, disconnecting the battery, jacking the vehicle, MOT test checks and fault finding, as well as a glossary of technical terms. All the books feature many photographs and also have full colour wiring diagrams.
Features & Benefits of Haynes Manuals
- Part of Haynes bestselling car maintenance & repair manuals
- Full introduction to your car, covering all safety aspects
- Roadside repairs, including jump starting, wheel changing & towing
- A full section on all the standard weekly checks, including tyres, fluids etc
- Routine servicing & maintenance procedures
- Repairs & overhaul of the engine, transmission, brakes & body equipment
Vehicles covered in this Haynes Manual
- Honda CR-V 'Mk II' models from 2002 to 2006 (51 to 56 reg.)
- Petrol: 2.0 litre (1998cc) i-VTEC
- Diesel: 2.2 litre (2204cc) i-CDTi
Does NOT cover the 'Mk I' range (97 - 01) or 'Mk III' range introduced for 2007.
Vehicle Make: Honda Vehicle Model: Honda CR-V
Haynes Honda CR-V (02 - 06) Manual
Cat code: 166218
Free Click & Collect
Delivery not available
ReviewsHaynes Honda CR-V (02 - 06) Manual 1 1Haynes Honda Manual Like all Haynes manual - good detailed instructions and photos 24 July 20131-1 of 1
Other Buying Options
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase