Haynes Honda CR-V (02 - 06) Manual
Haynes Honda CR-V Manual Product Description
This is part of the Haynes bestselling car maintenance and repair manuals and covers the Honda CR-V covers petrol & diesel engines from 2002 to 2006 (51 to 56 reg.).
This manual is ideal for the DIY enthusiast or professional mechanic, as the step-by-step guide clearly shows you how to do everything from the routine checks and servicing to roadside repairs and complete engine, transmission, brakes and body overhaul.
The reference section covers everything from the dimensions and weights to general repair procedures, disconnecting the battery, jacking the vehicle, MOT test checks and fault finding, as well as a glossary of technical terms. All the books feature many photographs and also have full colour wiring diagrams.
Features & Benefits of Haynes Manuals
- Part of Haynes bestselling car maintenance & repair manuals
- Full introduction to your car, covering all safety aspects
- Roadside repairs, including jump starting, wheel changing & towing
- A full section on all the standard weekly checks, including tyres, fluids etc
- Routine servicing & maintenance procedures
- Repairs & overhaul of the engine, transmission, brakes & body equipment
Vehicles covered in this Haynes Manual
- Honda CR-V 'Mk II' models from 2002 to 2006 (51 to 56 reg.)
- Petrol: 2.0 litre (1998cc) i-VTEC
- Diesel: 2.2 litre (2204cc) i-CDTi
Does NOT cover the 'Mk I' range (97 - 01) or 'Mk III' range introduced for 2007.
How can I get it?
Customers who bought this also purchased...
- Shimano Disc Brake Mineral Oil Bleed Kit £7.99 Reserve or Buy
- Urban Escape 4 Man Inflatable Tent £255.00 Reserve or Buy
- Halfords Advanced Professional Empty 150 Piece Tray £9.99 Reserve or Buy
- Halfords Nissan 'Red 526' Scratch & Chip Repair Kit £8.49 Reserve or Buy
- Uvex SGL204 Sunglasses £12.99 Reserve or Buy