Haynes Peugeot 307 (01 - 08) Manual
Haynes Peugeot 307 Manual Product Description
This is part of the Haynes bestselling car maintenance and repair manuals and covers the Peugeot 307, petrol and diesel engines from 2001 to 2008.
This manual is ideal for the DIY enthusiast or professional mechanic, as the step-by-step guide clearly shows you how to do everything from the routine checks and servicing to roadside repairs and complete engine, transmission, brakes and body overhaul.
The reference section covers everything from the dimensions and weights to general repair procedures, disconnecting the battery, jacking the vehicle, MOT test checks and fault finding, as well as a glossary of technical terms. All the books feature many photographs and also have full colour wiring diagrams.
Features & Benefits of Haynes Manuals
- Part of Haynes bestselling car maintenance & repair manuals
- Full introduction to your car, covering all safety aspects
- Roadside repairs, including jump starting, wheel changing & towing
- A full section on all the standard weekly checks, including tyres, fluids etc
- Routine servicing & maintenance procedures
- Repairs & overhaul of the engine, transmission, brakes & body equipment
Vehicles covered in this Haynes Manual
- Hatchback & Estate/SW, inc. special/limited editions from 2001 to 2008
- Petrol: 1.4 litre SOHC, 1.6 litre & 2.0 litre
- Turbo-Diesel: 1.4 litre, 1.6 litre & 2.0 litre
Does not cover the 180bhp 2.0 litre petrol engine.
How can I get it?
Customers who bought this also purchased...
- Halfords Assorted Stainless Steel Screws, Nuts & Washers £15.99 Reserve or Buy
- Car MultiStripe 38mm - Black £9.99 Reserve or Buy
- Halfords BMW Space Grey Metallic Scratch & Chip Repair Kit £11.99 Reserve or Buy
- Boardman Mountain Bike Sport HT 650B Limited Edition £499.99 Reserve or Buy
- Ebon Trainer Mat £20.00 Reserve or Buy