Haynes Renault Clio (June 01-05) Manual
Haynes Renault Clio Manual Product Description
This is part of the Haynes bestselling car maintenance and repair manuals and covers the Renault Clio, petrol and diesel engines from June 2001 to 2005.
This manual is ideal for the DIY enthusiast or professional mechanic, as the step-by-step guide clearly shows you how to do everything from the routine checks and servicing to roadside repairs and complete engine, transmission, brakes and body overhaul.
The reference section covers everything from the dimensions and weights to general repair procedures, disconnecting the battery, jacking the vehicle, MOT test checks and fault finding, as well as a glossary of technical terms. All the books feature many photographs and also have full colour wiring diagrams.
Features & Benefits of Haynes Manuals
- Part of Haynes bestselling car maintenance & repair manuals
- Full introduction to your car, covering all safety aspects
- Roadside repairs, including jump starting, wheel changing & towing
- A full section on all the standard weekly checks, including tyres, fluids etc
- Routine servicing & maintenance procedures
- Repairs & overhaul of the engine, transmission, brakes & body equipment
Vehicles covered in this Haynes Manual
- Hatchback (plus most features of van), including special/limited editions. Also covers Campus & Campus Sport models to 2007
- Petrol: 1.2 litre, 1.4 litre & 1.6 litre
- Diesel: 1.5 litre
Does NOT cover the Renault Sport 172, 182 or V6 models or 1.9 litre turbo-diesel.