Haynes Rover 25 & MG ZR (Oct 99 - 06) Manual
Haynes Rover 25 & MG ZR Manual Product Description
This is part of the Haynes bestselling car maintenance and repair manuals and covers the Rover 25 & MG ZR, petrol & diesel engines from October 1999 to 2006 (V to 06 reg).
This manual is ideal for the DIY enthusiast or professional mechanic, as the step-by-step guide clearly shows you how to do everything from the routine checks and servicing to roadside repairs and complete engine, transmission, brakes and body overhaul.
The reference section covers everything from the dimensions and weights to general repair procedures, disconnecting the battery, jacking the vehicle, MOT test checks and fault finding, as well as a glossary of technical terms. All the books feature many photographs and also have full colour wiring diagrams.
Features & Benefits of Haynes Manuals
- Part of Haynes bestselling car maintenance & repair manuals
- Full introduction to your car, covering all safety aspects
- Roadside repairs, including jump starting, wheel changing & towing
- A full section on all the standard weekly checks, including tyres, fluids etc
- Routine servicing & maintenance procedures
- Repairs & overhaul of the engine, transmission, brakes & body equipment
Vehicles covered in this Haynes Manual
- Hatchback, inc. special/limited editions from October 1999 to 2006 (V to 06 reg)
- Petrol: 1.1 litre (1120cc), 1.4 litre (1396cc), 1.6 litre (1589cc) & 1.8 litre (1796cc).
- Diesel: 2.0 litre (1994cc)
Does NOT cover the Gti, ZR160, Stepspeed/Steptronic automatic transmission, Streetwise range, 1.1 litre SOHC or 1.8 litre DOHC 'VVC' petrol engines..
How can I get it?
Customers who bought this also purchased...
- Belkin Micro Auto Charger with Charge Sync Cable for iPod and iPhone £14.99 Reserve or Buy
- Elvis Presley Wacky Wobbler £9.00 Reserve or Buy
- Halfords Volvo 'Black Stone' Scratch & Chip Repair Kit £8.49 Reserve or Buy
- Rolson 3pc Mini Pliers Set £7.99 Reserve or Buy
- Champion Motorcycle Oil Filter C301 £7.99 Reserve or Buy