Haynes Vauxhall Astra (May 04 - 08) Manual
Haynes Vauxhall Astra Manual Product Description
This is part of the Haynes bestselling car maintenance and repair manuals and covers the Vauxhall Astra covers petrol engines from May 2004 to 2008 (04 to 08 reg.).
This manual is ideal for the DIY enthusiast or professional mechanic, as the step-by-step guide clearly shows you how to do everything from the routine checks and servicing to roadside repairs and complete engine, transmission, brakes and body overhaul.
The reference section covers everything from the dimensions and weights to general repair procedures, disconnecting the battery, jacking the vehicle, MOT test checks and fault finding, as well as a glossary of technical terms. All the books feature many photographs and also have full colour wiring diagrams.
Features & Benefits of Haynes Manuals
- Part of Haynes bestselling car maintenance & repair manuals
- Full introduction to your car, covering all safety aspects
- Roadside repairs, including jump starting, wheel changing & towing
- A full section on all the standard weekly checks, including tyres, fluids etc
- Routine servicing & maintenance procedures
- Repairs & overhaul of the engine, transmission, brakes & body equipment
Vehicles covered in this Haynes Manual
- Hatchback, Sport Hatch & Estate with petrol engines, inc. special/limited editions from May 2004 to 2008 (04 to 08 reg.)
- Petrol: 1.4 litre (1364cc), 1.6 litre (1598cc) & 1.8 litre (1796cc)
Does NOT cover TwinTop models, 1.6 litre/2.0 litre turbo engines, 1.6 litre VVT engine or dual fuel models
How can I get it?
Customers who bought this also purchased...
- Dare 2b Unisex In Lite Cycle Jacket - X Large £23.99 Reserve or Buy
- Yuasa YT7B-BS Powersport Motorcycle Battery £49.99 Reserve or Buy
- Vibe BlackAir69 6x9" 3 Way Car Coaxial Speakers £69.99 Reserve or Buy
- Deuter Speedlite 20 Cycle Bag £44.99 Reserve or Buy
- Kryptonite Keeper 512 Combo Bike Lock Cable 120 cm £5.94 View details