Snow Chains Size 70
Iceblok/XS9 Snow Chains Size 70 Product Description
The Iceblok/XS9 Snow Chains Size 70 are high quality snow chains, suitable for giving your cars superb grip and control on snow and ice covered roads.
Your tyre size dictates which size snow chain you need. The model of your car effects the position of the brakes, the height of the wheel arches and the way that the wheel is connected to the suspension - all of which affects whether a particular Snow Chain will fit.
Features & Benefits of Iceblok/XS9 Snow Chains
- Quick and easy to fit
- Diamond pattern chains with pentagonal section links for maximum road holding and breaking performance
- Hardened alloy steel chains for strength and wear resistance
- Packed in a strong, compact case for easy storage
- TÜV and CUNA accredited
For further information on this product please contact your local Halfords store.
- When driving on Alpine roads it is compulsory to carry a set of snow chains even for 4x4 vehicles
- If you are not carrying a set of snow chains when motoring in the Alps you can face an on the spot fine
- Traction control is considerably improved when driving in severe winter weather making driving your vehicle safer
A minimum clearance of 10mm is required between the tyre and any other part of the vehicle. It is essential that you have the correct size snow chains for your tyres. Trained staff instore will advise which size Iceblok you need.
Practice fitting your snow chains at home before use. In most Alpine areas in Europe, it is a legal requirement to carry a set of snow chains.
How To Select the Right Snow Chains For Your Wheels
- To see which snow chains are suitable for your car, you need to identify your tyre size. Your tyre size is displayed on the tyre wall and looks like the example below:
- 185 70 R14
- Tyre width: 185
- Tyre profile: 70
- Rim size: 14