Universal Multigrip Snow Socks XL
Universal Multigrip XL Snow Socks Product Description
An alternative to snow chains are these Universal Mutligrip easy to fit, lightweight XL snow socks. Excellent to use in the UK during unanticipated and sporadic snowfall and now they are approved to be used as a snow chain equivalent in French ski resorts. Universal Multigrip snow socks will provide you with the grip you need to keep you on the road in snow and icy conditions.
Please note: Snow socks are intended for use on snow covered roads only and should be removed before driving on clear roads to avoid damage to the product.
The size of Universal Multigrip you require for your car is dependent on the vehicles tyre size.
Features and Benefits of the Universal Multigrip XL Snow Socks
- Comes in pack of 2 Snow Socks (required on Drive wheels only)
- Under 2 minutes to fit
- Reusable: use time and time again
- Lightweight snow socks that can be easily stored
- Friendly to the environment
- Small wheel arch gap compatible
- Appropriate to be used with ABS and ESP devices
When buying new snow socks it is advisable to practice fitting them in dry conditions, so you will be more comfortable fitting them when they are needed in snowy and icy conditions.
Install snow socks on the driving wheels of the vehicle. Drive slowly and with caution paying great attention. Do not exceed 40 km/h, avoid sudden acceleration and braking, slow down when taking a corner and avoid skidding.
How To Select the Right Snow Socks For Your Wheels
- To see which snow socks are suitable for your car, you need to identify your tyre size. Your tyre size is displayed on the tyre wall and looks like the example below:
- 185 70 R14
- Tyre width: 185
- Tyre profile: 70
- Rim size: 14