High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulb D2R product description
The High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon bulb D2R is an original equipment specification direct replacement, sometimes referred to as "gas discharge" in the owners manual. With a typical life of 3,000 hours, the HID Xenon D2R bulb offers excellent service life and comes with a 3-year guarantee.
High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulb D2R features and benefits
- Increased light intensity - 300% brighter than halogen bulbs
- Exceptional service life - typically lasts around 3,000 hours
- Reduced levels of power consumption
- Improved nighttime visibility and road safety
- Reduced strain on the eyes
- UV cut suitable for use in plastic headlamps
- Suitable for projector type headlamps
- E marked - road legal
- Fitting instructions included in pack
- Vehicles with HID systems only
- High voltage, pay attention to instructions for safe fitting
- Fitting by Halfords colleague should be sought for this product
- Contains Mercury, do not dispose of in normal household rubbish
Warnings & Cautions
Click here for HID Fitting Guide
Additional InformationBulbs should be replaced in pairs, as the colour output of an HID bulb deteriorates over its life.
ReviewsHalfords High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulb D2R 1 1Have to have then save by reserving on line! Had to buy the xenon bulb, price was competitive/inline but was worth reserving & collecting online to save 45%. Great service in store too! 10 April 20131-1 of 1
Other Buying Options
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase