- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Renovo 400ml Black Carpet Reviver
Cleans and Colour Revives Black Car Mats & Carpets
Discoloured, matted-down, and dirty carpets make your car look old, and while there isn't much you can do for worn out carpets, you can make faded, and dirty black carpets look almost as good as new with Renovo Carpet Reviver.
Cleaning, and reviving the colour of black carpets can do a lot to improve the overall look of your car's interior, and Renovo's new, unique and marvellous formulation not only cleans and re-colours black carpet, it also protects with an advanced anti-bacterial guard, is effective against super-bugs, and contains a UV inhibitor too.
Renovo Carpet Reviver is simple to apply, gives unbelievable results and infuses your car with that 'new car' scent!
- Follow the product label instructions.
- Do use clean, lint free/microfibre cloths and discard after use.
- Test on an inconspicuous area first.
- Start your vacuuming job by pulling out the floor mats. Shake out the mats to remove any loose dirt. Use a 4 inch upholstery attachment or the bare hose end to vigorously vacuum the mats. The more you're able to agitate the carpet, the cleaner you'll get it.
- Ensure that the carpet is thoroughly cleaned by vacuuming, using the palm of your free hand to beat the carpet just in front of your vacuum hose or tool. As you beat the carpet, dirt that is lodged deep into the carpet will come loose for vacuuming.
- Shake the bottle prior to use.
- Wear protective gloves during application.
- Ensure that you have sufficient Carpet Reviver to complete a full coat.
- Keep a damp cloth ready to wipe off any splashes or dribbles.
- Work in timely fashion to ensure that the edges of the freshly applied Carpet Reviver do not dry out too quickly.
- Allow to dry thoroughly before using the car.
- Apply on a regular basis, the more you use it the more effective it is.
- Forget to shake the bottle before using.
- Dilute or mix the Carpet Reviver with any other product.
- Apply the Carpet Reviver in direct sunlight or on a hot day that will cause the Carpet Reviver to dry too quickly.
- Allow splashes and dribbles to dry on any interior surfaces, except the carpet.
Suitable For: 255234 Type: Upholstery Type of Interior Cleaning: Upholstery Type of Vacuum: Carpet Clean & Restore
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.Rated 5 out of 5 by ben1444 great product weekends work carpets look like new and now my car smells like a new car very please with this product 10 February 20161-1 of 1
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase