Find the correct Clutch Covers for your vehicle

Or select your vehicle from a list

Still can't find your vehicle?

Your local store will be happy to help.

Clutch Covers

Clutch covers are often referred to as bellhousing, which is a slang term for the cover which protects the flywheels, clutch and/or torque converter in your engine's transmission system. It's bolted to the engine block, and has a distinctive bell shape, hence the colloquial name.

It's not a part which tends to fail too often, but if you're overhauling a transmission system you'd probably want to get a new one, mainly for peace of mind.

As the covers tend to be a snug fit, you'll want to make sure you get the right clutch cover for your transmission system and model of car. That's where we come in.

Our colleagues are trained to help customers find the right parts for their car, so why not pop into your local Halfords store and take advantage of that? If you are short on time and know what you want then order online and pick it up from your local Halfords store.