Halfords Antifreeze & Coolant Concentrate 1 Litre
Halfords Antifreeze & Coolant Concentrate
If your engine coolant freezes, you could be looking at damage to your piston seals or even a cracked engine block, which can be difficult and expensive to repair.
The Halfords Anti Freeze & Coolant Concentrate is suitable for most vehicles manufactured before 1998, which use standard (not OAT or silicate free) technology (always refer to your vehicles handbook if in any doubt).
It conforms to BS6580:1992 and has a temperature range of +108C to -34C, suitable for use all year round. It has a 2 year life.
Features & Benefits of halfords antifreeze
- 2 Year Life
- Suitable for all year round - anti freeze / coolant
- Temperature range from +108C / -34C
- Silicate (IAT) based Standard technology
- Maximum concentration = 50% water / 50% anti freeze
- Conforms to BS6580:1992
- Corrosion protection
* If in doubt, always refer to manufacturers recommendations & handbooks