Classic 20w50 Oil 5L product description
Millers Classic 20w50 is a conventional mineral based engine oil for classic engines. It provides good film strength under load and resists loss of viscosity when used in combined engine/gearbox applications. High quality solvent refined base oils with latest technology performance additives and shear stable viscosity index improver.
Millers Classic 20w50 Oil 5L Extra Info
- Incorporates modern additive technology with period viscometrics to provide the optimum lubrication characteristics for engines manufactured in the immediate post war period through to the early 1980s
- Suitable for higher mileage applications where oil consumption is a problem - High viscosity helps to reduce oil loss and leakage
- The modern technology ensures an oil which will meet the 'period' performance requirements along with upto-date specifications
- Contains high level of ZDDP (Zinc)
- Please note this is a web exclusive product
Additional InformationApplication: use as received for engine lubrication of primarily pre 1980 vehicles, both petrol and diesel, which were developed on the multigrade oils of their time.
Grade: 20W/50 Oil Type: Mineral Oil Petrol/Diesel: Both Size: 5 litres
API: SJ CF Engine Diesel: Yes Engine Petrol: Yes Size (litres): 5
Millers Classic 20w50 Oil 5L
Cat code: 332426
Collection not available
Not available to collect
Delivery not available
- Free oil level check by fully trained professionals.
Free oil top up when you buy any oil.
ReviewsMillers Classic Performance 20w50 Oil 5L 1 1Confusing Web-page Hi! This product line was modified by the manufacturer in February 2014 but your web site had not been updated - the picture and the description are incorrect.The product supplied was not Classic Performance but merely "Classic". The Classic product today was called Classic Performance before February 2014. The Classic Performance product today is something quite different and includes nano-technology and has a higher price. Please update your web page! As it happens I was also unaware of the changes so I was confused when I went to collect the product so I had to go home and check with the manufacturer before I felt able to but y the oil. Regards, Steve 13 July 20151-1 of 1
Other Buying Options
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase