Millers Classic Performance 20w50 Oil 5L
Classic Performance 20w50 Oil 5L product description
Millers Classic Performance 20w50 is a conventional mineral based engine oil for classic engines. It provides good film strength under load and resists loss of viscosity when used in combined engine/gearbox applications. High quality solvent refined base oils with latest technology performance additives and shear stable viscosity index improver.
features and benefits of Millers Classic Performance 20w50 Oil 5L
- Incorporates modern additive technology with period viscometrics to provide the optimum lubrication characteristics for engines manufactured in the immediate post war period through to the early 1980s
- Suitable for higher mileage applications where oil consumption is a problem - High viscosity helps to reduce oil loss and leakage
- The modern technology ensures an oil which will meet the 'period' performance requirements along with upto-date specifications
- Contains high level of ZDDP (Zinc)
- Please note this is a web exclusive product
Additional InformationApplication: use as received for engine lubrication of primarily pre 1980 vehicles, both petrol and diesel, which were developed on the multigrade oils of their time.
How can I get it?
Not available to collect
- Free oil level check by fully trained professionals
- Free oil top up when you buy any oil