Millers CSS 20w60 Oil 5L
Millers CSS 20w60 Oil 5L product description
The Millers CSS 20w60 Oil is a very high performance competition semi-synthetic engine oil for older engines, based on highest quality performance additives and shear stable viscosity improvers in synthetic and mineral base.
features and benefits of Millers CSS 20w60 Oil
- Sophisticated performance additive package in semi-synthetic base fluid formulation provides maximum engine protection and minimum power loss in engines designed to run on period formulations
- Viscometrics reduce oil consumption making this oil particularly suitable for long distance events
- Formulated to provide high temperature protection which ensures that oil pressure will be maintained under extreme conditions
- Incorporation of semi-synthetics helps reduce drag, and increase power due to improved flow rates
Additional InformationApplication: use as received for lubrication of competition engines derived from production engines manufactured between post war period and early 80s. Specially designed high viscosity formulation to protect competition engines running at very high temperatures and/or endurance events. Ideally suited for use in high performance competition engines such as Jaguar, Austin Healey, MG, TR, Aston Martin as well as American V8's. Ideally suited to modified Ford Kent and Pinto engines in all sectors of motorsport.
How can I get it?
Not available to collect
- Free oil level check by fully trained professionals
- Free oil top up when you buy any oil