- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Stop Smoke Oil Additive Treatment 325ml
Enhances oil viscosity providing a thick barrier that helps to seal gaps in worn engine components. With these gaps sealed the engine burns less oil, reducing blue smoke emissions and helping the engine to run more efficiently.
Benefits & Features:
- Reduces exhaust smoke due to oil burning
- Improves the viscosity properties of the oil at high oil temperatures
- Seals the gaps between worn engine components
- Improves compression and engine performance
- Reduces engine noise
- Ensures a strong protective oil film under high temperature conditions
- Is compatible with all mineral, synthetic, single and multigrade oils
- Will not harm catalytic converters
- Suitable for petrol, LPG & diesel engines
- Ideal for cars with excessive blue/grey exhaust smoke due to oil burning
- Especially effective in older engines with worn components
Rated 2 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.Rated 2 out of 5 by Range27 It doesn't do what it says it does. I bought this product for my 2006 range rover sport 2.7 diesel 138k It said it will help with the compression of the engine and make it much quite. But instead it's a lot louder now and you can now here the valves ticking where as before it wasn't lies this. 15 February 20161-1 of 1
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase