- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Dinitrol Ms 40 400mlDinitrol MS-40 is a multi-functional spray for many different applications. The product is a non greasy lubricant which is water repellent and water displacing. Dinitrol MS-40 is free of silicones and is not harmful to most plastics, lacquers and rubber. Dinitrol MS-40 protects metal surfaces like steel. 1 x 400ml aerosol can supplied.
Application:Dinitrol MS-40 is used for many ranges of application like the automotive industry, in industrial environments, but also for arms, ignition systems, tools and processing machinery, and also for the naval and construction industry.
Dinitrol MS 40 Extra Info
- Protects metal surfaces like steel, aluminium, copper, brass, silver, tin and lead from corrosion, water, dirt and finger prints.
- Penetrates rust to release seized screws or hinges and frozen metal parts.
- Lubricates all kind of moving parts. It stops screeching immediately.
- Cleans metal surfaces from grease, tar, grime. It dissolves adhesives and easily removes labels and adhesives tapes.
- Colour: clear yellowish
- Flash point: minus 10 degree Celsius
- Propellant: propane, butane
- Solubility in water: water-soluble
- Shelf life: 24 months
- Storage: cool and dry
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase