Audi A4 Petrol & Diesel Haynes Manual
Audi A4 Petrol & Diesel Haynes Manual 54 to 57
The Haynes manuals are the best selling car maintenance and repair manuals in the world. The Audi A4 Petrol & Diesel Haynes Manual covers cars from January 2005 to February 2008 (54 to 57) and is a comprehensive step-by-step maintenance and repair guide. The book features easy to follow illustrations and covers everything from roadside repairs, weekly checks, routine maintenance, servicing, transmission, brakes and suspension.
Features & Benefits
- Comprehensive maintenance & repair manual
- The manual covers: An introduction to the model
- Roadside repairs, weekly checks, lubricants & fluids & tyre pressures
- Routine maintenance, servicing, transmission, brakes & suspension
- Body equipment & comprehensive reference section
Covers the following models
- Covers: Audi A4 Petrol & Diesel (Jan 05 to Feb 08) 54 to 57
- Saloon and Estate (Avant) (model code B7) with 4-cylinder engines
- Petrol: 1.8 litre (1781cc) and 2.0 litre (1984cc) 4-cyl, inc. turbo
- Turbo-diesel: 1.9 litre (1896cc) and 2.0 litre (1968cc) 4-cyl
This manual does not cover Quattro, S4, RS4 or Cabriolet, models with Tiptronic transmission, or revised A4 range introduced March 2008, petrol 1.6 litre or V6 or V8 engines & diesel V6 engines.