Haynes Ford Galaxy (Sept 00- Mar 06) Manual
Haynes Ford Galaxy (Sept 00- Mar 06) Manual Product Description
The Haynes Ford Galaxy (Sept 00- Mar 06) Manual is part of the outstanding range of car manuals offered by Haynes, which offers great information designed to help you maintain and repair your car.
As this product is produced from a hands on perspective, the step-by-step guide is written in a way which gives you excellent advice and all the technical information needed to get the job done. This guide offers you all of the necessary detail needed to carry out everything from MOT test checks and roadside repairs to fault diagnosis, general repair and even a glossary of important terms. To make this manual stand out even more, it includes photographs and wiring diagrams to make the process even easier.
This manual is a great purchase for anyone looking to get all the information needed to repair and improve their car's performance. With an introduction section included, combined with essentials such as jacking the vehicle, engine components and transmissions, it is obvious why this bestselling manual would be an excellent purchase for any DIY enthusiast or professional mechanic.
Haynes Ford Galaxy (00- Mar 06) Manual Features and Benefits
- Step-by step procedures are included throughout with helpful diagrams
- A full introduction to the car and all of its included safety aspects
- Includes wiring diagrams and Haynes Hints section for invaluable shortcuts and professional advice
- A spanner rating system, to tell you how tough a job really is
- Weekly checks section as well as routine servicing and maintenance procedures
- A complete hardback manual, created to give you everything needed to carry out repairs, overhauls and those all-important roadside repairs
Vehicles Covered In This Haynes Manual
- Ford Galaxy models with 4 cylinder petrol and diesel engines from September 2000 to March 2006
- Petrol: 2.3 litre (2295cc) from September 2000 to March 2006
- Diesel: 1.9 litre (1896cc) from September 2000 to March 2006
Does not cover the 2.8 litre V6 engine