Haynes Ford Mondeo (July 03 - 07) Manual
Haynes Ford Mondeo Manual Product Description
This is part of the Haynes bestselling car maintenance and repair manuals and covers the Ford Mondeo, covers petrol & diesel engines from July 2003 to 2007 (53 to 56 reg.).
This manual is ideal for the DIY enthusiast or professional mechanic, as the step-by-step guide clearly shows you how to do everything from the routine checks and servicing to roadside repairs and complete engine, transmission, brakes and body overhaul.
The reference section covers everything from the dimensions and weights to general repair procedures, disconnecting the battery, jacking the vehicle, MOT test checks and fault finding, as well as a glossary of technical terms. All the books feature many photographs and also have full colour wiring diagrams.
Features & Benefits of Haynes Manuals
- Part of Haynes bestselling car maintenance & repair manuals
- Full introduction to your car, covering all safety aspects
- Roadside repairs, including jump starting, wheel changing & towing
- A full section on all the standard weekly checks, including tyres, fluids etc
- Routine servicing & maintenance procedures
- Repairs & overhaul of the engine, transmission, brakes & body equipment
Vehicles covered in this Haynes Manual
- Hatchback, Saloon & Estate, inc. special/limited editions from July 2003 to 2007 (03 to 56 reg.)
- Petrol: 1.8 litre (1798cc) & 2.0 litre (1999cc) 4-cylinder & 2.5 litre (2499cc*) & 3.0 litre (2967cc) V6, inc. ST220
- Turbo-Diesel : 2.0 litre (1998cc) & 2.2 litre (2198cc) TDCi
Does NOT cover the 1.8 litre SCi direct injection engine. (*also listed as 2495cc or 2544cc).