Haynes Land Rover Freelander (1997 - Oct 06) R to 56 Manual
Haynes Land Rover Freelander Manual Product Description
This is part of the Haynes bestselling car maintenance and repair manuals and covers the Land Rover Freelander, covers petrol & diesel engines from 1997 to October 2006 (R to 56 reg.)
This manual is ideal for the DIY enthusiast or professional mechanic, as the step-by-step guide clearly shows you how to do everything from the routine checks and servicing to roadside repairs and complete engine, transmission, brakes and body overhaul.
The reference section covers everything from the dimensions and weights to general repair procedures, disconnecting the battery, jacking the vehicle, MOT test checks and fault finding, as well as a glossary of technical terms. All the books feature many photographs and also have full colour wiring diagrams.
Features & Benefits of Haynes Manuals
- Part of Haynes bestselling car maintenance & repair manuals
- Full introduction to your car, covering all safety aspects
- Roadside repairs, including jump starting, wheel changing & towing
- A full section on all the standard weekly checks, including tyres, fluids etc
- Routine servicing & maintenance procedures
- Repairs & overhaul of the engine, transmission, brakes & body equipment
Vehicles covered in this Haynes Manual
- Hardback, Softback & Station Wagon from 1997 to October 2006 (R to 56 reg.)
- Petrol: 1.8 litre (1796cc) 4-cylinder
- Turbo-Diesel: 2.0 litre (1951cc TD4 & 1994cc L-Series)
Does NOT cover the new 'Freelander 2' range introduced November 2006 or the 2.5 litre V6 engine.