Haynes Saab 9-3 (Sept 02 - Sept 07) Manual
Haynes Saab 9-3 (Sept 02 - Sept 07) ManualHaynes Saab 9-3 (Sept 02 - Sept 07) Manual is a clear, step-by-step guide showing you how to do everything from routine checks and servicing to roadside repairs. The reference section includes handy info such as, dimensions and weights, general repair procedures, disconnecting the battery, jacking the vehicle, MOT test checks and fault finding.
Haynes Saab 9-3 (Sept 02 - Sept 07) Manual Extra Info
- Part of Haynes bestselling car maintenance and repair manuals
- Covers the Saab 9-3, petrol and diesel engines from September 2002 to September 2007 (52 to 57 reg)
- Full introduction to your car, covering all safety aspects
- Roadside repairs, including jump starting, wheel changing and towing
- Full section on all the standard weekly checks, including tyres, fluids etc
- Routine servicing and maintenance procedures
- Repairs and overhaul of the engine, transmission, brakes and body equipment
- Glossary of technical terms
- Features photographs and full colour wiring diagrams
- Ideal for the DIY enthusiast or professional mechanic
VEHICLES COVERED IN THIS HAYNES MANUAL
- Saloon & Estate/SportWagon (from Sept 2002) & Convertible (from Sept 2003), inc. special/limited editions.
- Petrol: 2.0 litre (1998cc) turbo
- Turbo-diesel: 1.9 litre (1910cc)
Please not - Does NOT cover models with 1.8 litre or 2.8 litre petrol engines or 2.2 litre diesel engine or the new Saab 9-3 range introduced September 2007.