Haynes Vauxhall/Opel Insignia (08 - 12) Petrol and Diesel Manual
Haynes Vauxhall/Opel Insignia (08 - 12) Petrol and Diesel Manual Product Description
The Haynes Vauxhall/Opel Insignia (08 - 12) Petrol and Diesel Manual is included in Haynes' excellent range of vehicle maintenance and repair manuals, created to offer expert guidance to car owners.
This is an perfect acquisition for the proactive motorist, offering a manual that delivers an illustrative step-by-step guide to anything from routine checks and servicing to roadside repairs and complete engine, transmission, brakes and body overhaul.
No matter whether this is a purchase for the DIY enthusiast or a professional mechanic, the comprehensive information on display is perfectly appropriate. Complex procedures are reduced to simple diagrams, while essentials such as jacking the vehicle, engine components and transmissions are covered in the introductory section. Including exclusive sections for MOT Test Checks, Roadside Repairs and Glossary of Motoring Terms it is obvious why Haynes is the market leader.
Haynes Vauxhall/Opel Insignia (08 - 12) Petrol and Diesel Manual Features and Benefits
- Written by those who have first-and experience using common tools
- Exclusive new sections for MOT Test Checks, Roadside Repairs and Glossary of Motoring Terms
- Haynes Hints offer vital short cuts and professional knowledge
- Colour cutaway on the cover to direct customers to the correct manual for their car
- Informative tool tips and spanner ratings to rate the difficulty of a task
- Illustrated step-by-step procedures that are simple to follow
- Enhanced rear cover depicting real DIY situations, contents and sample pages
Vehicles Covered in this Haynes Manual
- Vauxhall/Opel Insignia Hatchback, Saloon and Estate (Sports Tourer) from 2008 to 2012.
- Petrol: 1.8 litre (1796cc)
- Turbo-diesel: 2.0 litre (1956cc)
Does not cover VXR or 4x4 models, 2.0 litre twin-turbo ('BiTurbo') diesel engines or 1.4, 1.6, 2.0 and 2.8 litre petrol engines.