Haynes VW Golf & Jetta (04 - 07) Manual
Haynes VW Golf & Jetta Manual Product Description
This is part of the Haynes bestselling car maintenance and repair manuals and covers the VW Golf & Jetta, covers petrol & diesel engines from 2004 to 2007 (53 to 07 reg.).
This manual is ideal for the DIY enthusiast or professional mechanic, as the step-by-step guide clearly shows you how to do everything from the routine checks and servicing to roadside repairs and complete engine, transmission, brakes and body overhaul.
The reference section covers everything from the dimensions and weights to general repair procedures, disconnecting the battery, jacking the vehicle, MOT test checks and fault finding, as well as a glossary of technical terms. All the books feature many photographs and also have full colour wiring diagrams.
Features & Benefits of Haynes Manuals
- Part of Haynes bestselling car maintenance & repair manuals
- Full introduction to your car, covering all safety aspects
- Roadside repairs, including jump starting, wheel changing & towing
- A full section on all the standard weekly checks, including tyres, fluids etc
- Routine servicing & maintenance procedures
- Repairs & overhaul of the engine, transmission, brakes & body equipment
Vehicles covered in this Haynes Manual
- Golf / Golf Plus ('Mk V') Hatchback including special/limited editions from August 2004 to 2007 (53 to 07 reg)
- Jetta Saloon including special/limited editions from August 2006 to 2007 (55 to 07 reg)
- Petrol: 1.4 litre (1390 cc), 1.6 litre (1595cc & 1598 cc) & 2.0 litre (1984 cc), inc. turbo
- Diesel: 1.9 litre (1896 cc) & 2.0 litre (1968 cc), inc. turbo
Does NOT cover the R32, 4-Motion , Estate models, 1.6 litre TDi engine or 1.4 litre TSi supercharged/turbo engine.