Halfords 4 Tonne Bottle Jack
Halfords 4 Tonne Bottle Jack Product Description
The Halfords 4 Tonne Bottle Jack is suitable for use with most cars up to 4 tonne. It is a compact yet powerful jack with a smooth lift hydraulic system and an automatic safety overload valve. The maximum extended height of the Jack is 6cm, the hydraulic lift is 11.8cm. (All dimensions are approx.)
Features & Benefits of Halfords 4 Tonne Bottle Jack Product Description
- Suitable for most cars
- Smooth lift hydraulic system
- Automatic safety overload valve
- Closed height: 19.5cm (approx.)
- Hydraulic lift: 11.8cm (approx.)
- Maximum extended height: 6cm (approx.)
Halfords 4 Tonne Bottle Jack Instructions
Please read this manual before you use your bottle jack and ensure you understand its operation and the safety procedures to be observed.
This bottle jack contains no user serviceable parts, any modification may render the bottle jack unsafe.
REMEMBER: It is essential to use axle stands when working under a vehicle. Jacks are not designed to hold a vehicle for a prolonged period of time.
How can I get it?
- Halfords Essentials Compact First Aid Kit £5.00 Reserve or Buy
- Fireblitz FBP800 800g BC Dry Powder Fire Extinguisher £19.99 Reserve or Buy
- Halfords Warning Triangle £9.99 Reserve or Buy
- Halfords Green Plastic Petrol Can 5L £5.99 Reserve or Buy
- Chidlow Booster Cables / Jump Leads £10.00 Reserve or Buy