Halfords Advanced 2 Tonne Ratchet Axle Stands
Halfords Advanced 2 Tonne Ratchet Axle Stands Product Description
The Halfords Advanced 2 Tonne Ratchet Axle Stands have an easy ratchet mechanism, which allows you to quickly adjust the height of the stands before lowering your car onto them. They have a durable welded steel construction with a safe working load of 1 tonne per stand.
Features & Benefits of Halfords Advanced 2 Tonne Ratchet Axle Stands
- Suitable for use with most cars
- Safe working load: 1000kg per stand / 2 tonne per pair
- Durable welded steel construction
- Ratchet mechanism is quick and easy to use
- Large base for extra stability
- Range: 28cm to 40cm (approx.)
- Weight: 5.5kgs approx.
Halfords 2 Tonne Ratchet Axle Stands Instructions
Please read this manual before you use your axle stands and ensure you understand its operation and the safety procedures to be observed.
This axle stands contain no user serviceable parts, any modification may render the axle stands unsafe.
REMEMBER: It is essential to use axle stands when working under a vehicle. Jacks are not designed to hold a vehicle for a prolonged period of time.