Halfords Advanced Digital Tyre Pressure Gauge
Halfords Digital Tyre Pressure Gauge Description
Maintaining the correct tyre pressure is an important factor in both the safety and longevity of tyres. Too little or too much air could adversely affect the vehicle handling and the tyre's performance and durability.
Use the Halfords Digital Tyre Pressure Gauge every four weeks and top up with a tyre inflator to reduce fuel consumption, increase tyre life and reduce CO2 emissions.
Make sure of the correct tyre pressures by referring to the the vehicle manufacture's advice, to be found in the handbook, on the door pillar or on the fuel filler cap.
Features & Benefits of the Halfords Tyre Gauge
- Use Less Fuel - Save Money - Reduce CO2
- Programmable tyre pressure gauge
- Able to measure psi, bar, kPa and kg/cm2
- Easy to read with its back-lit display
- Air bleed function for exact pressure readings
- White LED flashlight for night use
- Audible pressure notification
- Automatic on/off operation
- Complete with a handy storage pouch
- Replaceable CR2032 lithium batteries