- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
The B5146 Centre Paddock Stand boasts a premium quality, 30mm tubular steel frame and a range of pins sizes to fit different bikes. The B5146 is designed for road bikes with a hollow pivot shaft and is the perfect maintenance stand as it allows you to remove wheels and even a mono shock from your bike. So, whether you're looking to indulge in a Black product for yourself, or if you feel like treating a friend or family member, the Pro Range is just the ticket. Get yours today! SPECIFICATIONS
- Built to Last - The BlackĀ? Pro range has been engineered specifically for long-lasting durability
- Easy to Use - This stand is designed for road bikes with a hollow pivot shaft and is perfect if you need to remove a mono shock or either of the bikes wheels
- 30mm Steel Tubing - The use of high quality strong steel will stand the test of time
- Choice of Pins Supplied - 10mm, 12mm, 15mm and 8/15mm pins supplied to suit various bikes
- Perfect for Storage - The stand is ideal for those who want to store their bike during the winter months
- From Centre of Pin to Ground - 38cm (approx.)
- Max Weight - 160kg
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase