- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Haynes Manual Suzuki DL650 V Storm & SFV650 Gladius (04-13)
Haynes Manual Suzuki DL650 V Storm & SFV650 Gladius (04-13) This new manual code 5643 combines two models which share the same basic power unit. The 645cc V-twin is derived from Suzuki's successful SV650, tweaked to improve mid-range power for the first V-Strom models in 2004 and then revised in 2007 with new twin-spark heads. The DL650 V-Strom is the younger sibling of the DL1000 and has many of the same adventure bike features. The Gladius, Latin word for sword, is a naked bike aimed at the mass market and was designed as a less sporty alternative to the SV.
Haynes Manual Suzuki DL650 V Storm & SFV650 Gladius (04-13) Extra Info
- Written by experts with applied experience
- Includes hundreds of detailed drawings and photographs demonstrating step-by-step procedures to guide you through routine checks and repairs
- Tools Tips save time, temper and money
- Quick and easy fault diagnosis, maintenance and servicing sections
- Wiring diagrams
Covers the following models
- DL650 V-Strom•645cc 04 - 13
- DL650A V-Strom•645cc 07 - 13
- SFV650 Gladius•645cc 09 - 13
- SFV650A Gladius•645cc 09 - 13
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase