- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
MPEX Fibre Glass Repair Kit 250gDescriptionMPEX Fibre Glass Repair Kit is a polyester resin with suitable liquid activator for manual laminating in connection with glass matt it is used for repairs of large holes and corroded body parts. It may be used in the repairs of car bodies, caravans, motor homes, boats and yachts. 1 x 250g kit tin supplied and tube of activator hardener.
- Greenish-grey matt finish
- Suitable for both coarse and fine sanding
- Reinforced construction filler
- Fast curing
Universal metal protector & drying rust preventiveInformationThe transparent-yellow, Glossy / Polyester Resin is for laminating and can be applied to bare steel, aluminum, zinc coated, galvanised steel, sanded glass fiber, polyester putties and works primer surfaces. The product is OEM approved and ISO9001 tested.Method of useBefore applying sand, flatten and degrease surfaces. Then mix 100 parts Polyester Resin with 4 parts Activator and stir well. The product can be applied in a few number of layers and the gelling time is approximately 20 minutes at 20 degrees. The hardening time is around 35 - 40 minutes at 20 degrees and this significantly increases if the temperature is below. When sanding the applied fibre glass we can recommend P80 - P120 for (dry) coarse sanding and P120 - P240 for (dry) finishing sanding.Useful application tips for the Fibre Glass Repair Kit
- Prepare suitable piece of glass mat, approximately 2 cm bigger than damaged place.
- Spread resin with hardener on cleaned place, using a paint brush.
- Put the mat, press it and soak with resin, using paintbrush; few mat layers may be used.
- Wait approximately 40 minutes before mechanical processing of laminate surface or smoothing.
- Minimum application temperature is +10 degrees.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase