Mpex Light Filler 1000ml
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Oh no - this product can't be purchased right now - please try again later
- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
MPEX Light Filler 1000mlDescriptionMPEX Light Filler is a 2 pack lightweight body filler for car body repair with low density this product is easy to mix and apply in addition to having exceptional sanding qualities. It has excellent adhesion properties and can be applied over various substrates such as bare steel and aluminium after flatting and degreasing. 1 x 1000ml tin supplied and tube of activator hardener.
MPEX Light Filler 1000ml Extra Info
- Creamy, Matt coloured light filler for vehicle body repairs
- Easy to mix and apply with low density
- Exceptional sanding qualities
- Excellent adhesion and fast curing
Extremely light weight vehicle body fillerInformation2-pack lightweight polyester putty for car repairs. With low density this product is to mix and apply in addition to having exceptional sanding qualities. MPEX Light Filler has a very good adhesion with various substrates, it can be applied over. Bare steel and aluminium after flatting and degreasing. Zinc coated, galvanized steel after flatting and degreasing. Sanded glass fibre (GFK/ GRP), polyester putties, works primers and existing coatings in good condition. Wood substrate after flatting and degreasing. The product is OEM approved and ISO9001 tested.Method of useBefore applying sand, flatten and degrease surfaces. Mix 100 parts of putty to 2 parts hardener and stir thoroughly until achieving homogenous paste. Be careful not to create air inclusions. The hardening time is around 22 - 24 minutes at 20 degrees and this significantly increases if the temperature is below. When sanding the applied area we can recommend P80 - P120 for (dry) coarse sanding and P120 - P240 for (dry) finishing sanding.Useful application tips for MPEX Light Filler
- Before starting to sand, flatten and degrease surfaces you will require coarse and finishing sand paper
- Once mixed the pot life is 7 - 8 minutes at approximately 20 degrees
- The light filler can be applied in several thin coats. After each of them the product should dry through. Sand the coating before application of next coat.
- Do not apply putty directly on the reactive primers, 1-pack acrylic and nitrocellulose products.
- Excessive amounts of hardener will cause issues with bleaching of the topcoat!
- Keep the room well ventilated and wash all tool directly after application.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase