- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
MPEX Soft Filler 250gDescriptionMPEX Soft Filler is ideal for car body repairs. Easy to mix and apply and has excellent adhesion to multiple substrates inc bare steel and aluminium after flatting and degreasing. Zinc coated, galvanised steel after flatting and degreasing. 1 x 250g tin supplied and tube of activator hardener.
- Suitable hardness with good elasticity
- Excellent adhesion and fast curing
- Soft sanding properties
- Creamy, Matt vehicle body repair soft filling polyester putty
Ideal vehicle body filler for dents, stone chips & scratchesInformation2 pack soft sanding polyester putty for car repairs. Easy to mix and apply with suitable hardness and good elasticity along with soft sanding properties. MPEX Soft Filler has a very good adhesion with various substrates, it can be applied over. Bare steel and aluminium after flatting and degreasing. Zinc coated, galvanized steel after flatting and degreasing. Sanded glass fibre (GFK/GRP), polyester putties, works primers and existing coatings in good condition. Wood substrate after flatting and degreasing. The product is OEM approved and ISO9001 tested.Method of useBefore applying sand, flatten and degrease surfaces. Mix 100 parts of putty to 2 parts hardener and stir thoroughly until achieving homogenous paste. Be careful not to create air inclusions. The hardening time is around 14 - 16 minutes at 20 degrees and this significantly increases if the temperature is below. When sanding the applied area we can recommend P80 - P120 for (dry) coarse sanding and P120 - P240 for (dry) finishing sanding.Useful application tips for MPEX Soft Filler
- Before starting to sand, flatten and degrease surfaces you will require coarse and finishing sand paper
- Once mixed the pot life is 5 - 6 minutes at approximately 20 degrees
- The glass fibre filler can be applied in several thin coats. After each of them the product should dry through. Sand the coating before application of next coat.
- Do not apply putty directly on the reactive primers, 1-pack acrylic and nitrocellulose products.
- Excessive amounts of hardener will cause issues with bleaching of the topcoat!
- Keep the room well ventilated and wash all tool directly after application.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase