Halfords Peugeot 'Platinum Silver' Car Spray Paint 300ml
Halfords Peugeot 'Platinum Silver' car spray paint
The Halfords Peugeot 'Platinum Silver' car spray paint is an exact match for the Peugeot codes: PAG.
It provides a tough, durable protective finish on metal, glass fibre or rigid plastic panels and the advanced acrylic based formulation, which is compatible with virtually all types of automotive paint finishes, including cellulose.
Preparation is always the key to a successful project, take your time to clean, treat any rust, rub down and mask the area. You will need to purchase a grey primer and apply at least two coats of the primer to ensure optimum adhesion and to give the best finish.
When you are ready to apply the paint, build up the colour with several thin coats, rubbing down with wet and dry sandpaper in between coats to ensure a professional finish. For metallic and pearlescent colours it is essential to purchase a lacquer, which will give a high gloss finish to solid colours.
Features & Benefits of Peugeot car spray paint
- Quality can nozzle provides an even spray pattern & superior finish
- Touch dry in approx 10 minutes
- Peugeot manufacturers codes: PAG
- Provides a tough, durable protective finish on metal, glass fibre or rigid plastic panels
- Advanced acrylic based formulation
- Compatible with virtually all types of automotive paint finishes, including cellulose
- Compatible with various Peugeot models from 1973 to 1981
NB. A clear lacquer must be used on metallic and pearlescent paints to achieve the best finish and correct colour match.
To find the manufacturer's colour code, look for the identification plate. In most cases this will be under the bonnet, in the boot or inside the driver's side door frame.
Image for illustration purposes only