Hammerite High Heat Paint 400ml
Hammerite High Heat Paint
The Hammerite High Heat Paint is a durable, heat resistant protective finish specially formulated to withstand temperatures up to 600 degrees celsius.
It is ideal for fire surrounds, boilers, pipework and anywhere a high temperature paint is required.
Features & Benefits of Hammerite High Heat Paint
- Resists up to 600degrees celsius
- Resists cracking and flaking
- No primer required - quick drying
- Touch dry after 30 minutes
- Coverage 400ml covers up to 1 square metre
- Ideal for fire surrounds, boilers, pipework and anywhere a high temperature paint is required
Ensure surface is cool before and during spraying, the ideal application temperature range is 8-25Â°C.
How can I get it?
- Halfords Essentials Compact First Aid Kit £5.00 Reserve or Buy
- Fireblitz FBP800 800g BC Dry Powder Fire Extinguisher £19.99 Reserve or Buy
- Halfords Warning Triangle £9.99 Reserve or Buy
- Halfords Green Plastic Petrol Can 5L £5.99 Reserve or Buy
- Chidlow Booster Cables / Jump Leads £10.00 Reserve or Buy