Exodus Roof Box and Aero Bars Fully Fitted Bundle
Fully fitted box & bars bundle
This bundle entitles you to:
Exodus Aero Bars
Exodus Foot Pack
Fitting Kit and we will fit it for you
*Vehicles are subject to inspection and pre-booking may be required
*Saving based on accessories required for a Ford Focus 2013. Costs may vary subject to make and model of vehicle. Ask in store for details.
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
Delivery not available
- This Bundle Includes
- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Exodus 470L Gloss Black Roof Box Extra Info
- 470 litre roof box equal to a large car boot
- Aerodynamic design reduces wind resistance and noise
- Tough, scratch resistant ABS material
- UV protected materials prevent the roof box from becoming brittle or cracking
- Spring lid stays open on its own
- More secure - key cannot be removed unless locked
- Full width family size roof box
- Quick fit mounting system
- 1 side opening
- Slide mount
- Load capacity: 60kg
- 3 year warranty
- Dimensions: 165x95x41cm
- Weight: 15kg
Exodus Roof Box and Aero Bars Voucher Extra Info
This voucher entitles you to fitting of your new Roof Box and bars from Halfords
- Voucher only valid for fitting of Roof Box and bars purchased at Halfords
- No exchange in the form of a voucher can be given
- Vouchers not redeemable at halfords.com
- Photocopies of this voucher will not be accepted
- This voucher entitles you to: 1x Exodus 470L Gloss Black Roof Box, 1x Exodus Aero Bars, 1x Exodus Foot Pack, 1x Fitting Kit and Fitting
Fitting we'll fit it for you
- Once you have received the roofbox and voucher ? please follow these steps:
- Step 1: Simply contact your local store to order the correct accessories to fit your roof box. You will need your vehicle registration details.
- Step 2: Once your accessories have arrived a member of our team will contact you to arrange a fitting date.
- Step 3: On your fitting date you will need to bring: Your roof box Proof of purchase (receipt) and fitting voucher
- *Please note this voucher can only be purchased alongside the applicable roof box (as above). Proof of purchase for roof box must be shown to redeem this voucher.
- Vehicles are subject to inspection and pre-booking may be required *Please note this voucher can only be purchased alongside the applicable Roof Box and bars(as above). Proof of purchase for Roof Box must be shown to redeem this voucher.
*Please note, for certain vehicles Roof bars and fitting kits may need to be ordered in for collection at a later date, please speak to your local store for more details
Rated 4.1 out of 5┬áby 8 reviewers.Rated 5 out of 5┬áby Will210516 VERY SMART EQUIPMENT Very pleased with this purchase . Staff were very helpful and assisted me with any queries I had regarding selecting the right bars & box. I have a black car and the box and bars blend in very well. my work mates have commented on how well it looks. the fitter was very helpful and friendly. would definitely recommend this box an fittings 12 September 2016Rated 4 out of 5┬áby Loris75 Good value for money product Overall good product. However, it's not as sturdy as expected and it can be very tricky to close and lock, especially when partially filled. There is also a significant gap between the car roof and the foot of the roof bar which is a bit unsightly, but this may be an issue specific to our car. 05 September 2016Rated 1 out of 5┬áby Mac300 Product is fine staffs attitude is appalling I purchased an exodus 470litre top box. The fitter was not in the day this had been booked in for so 2 standard staff had been assigned to do the job. We were advised it would take 45 minutes to attach but I was left waiting 2 hours and I had my 1 year old granddaughter with me. Once I got home and removed the top box as I didn't not plan to use it for a few weeks the top box has several scratches on it. We were advised by the manager of the store that, that's just how things go an sometimes it takes longer. No apology and was rather aggressive when we complained on how long the job was taking. 30 August 2016Rated 5 out of 5┬áby Hewitt79 Great product We needed a roof box as we were going on our first camping trip and needed the extra storage. After shopping around a bit online this as a package seemed like great deal. It's a great size and although probably not as strong as more expensive roof boxes it seems very sturdy and did a great job for us on 2 trips so far. 17 August 2016Rated 5 out of 5┬áby Verified Reviewer Roof Bars and Roof Box Fitting I went to the Halfords Christchurch branch and ordered a roof box and roof bars plus fitting. The order was all arranged by sales assistant Charlotte. She was extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with. She checked that the roof bar fittings were the correct ones for my vehicle, She kept me informed about the progress of the delivery of the roof bar fittings. The two guys who fitted the bars and box were also very helpful, friendly and efficient. I am very happy with the roof box and bars. I was particularly happy with the service that I got from the Halfords personnel at the Christchurch branch. 11 August 2016Rated 4 out of 5┬áby sjc21 Best customer service and great bundle offer Great product, loads of space and bundle offer with fitting is a good price. Of course ┬ú350 is a lot of money to pay and we always want something cheaper! The box itself seems flimsy plastic but secure and lightweight and did the job as expected. Couldn't have gone on holiday without it. Fitted on top of the Golf a treat. Doubled our boot space and some. Happy :) 12 July 2016Rated 5 out of 5┬áby Bob58 Exodus Roof Box Bundle I had small issue with the bundle as the Fitting Kit was not ordered, so I had to wait a few days for that to arrive. The Halfords staff were very courteous and polite and they also gave me the Foot Pack locks for the inconvenience of having to wait. Good product and great service from Halfords 06 July 2016Rated 4 out of 5┬áby APR1 Good value for money Probably not the most robust roof-box on the market but at ┬ú300 this was more than adequate for our need (occasional use for holidays and trips to see family with little ones equipment and luggage). A few days after purchase had a 300 mile trip to Wales and whilst seeing some slight flexing through the panoramic roof, the box looked sturdy and was surprisingly quiet as well. No real noise when travelling on motorways even with the wind. The Welsh weather tested its waterproof ability which it passed with flying colours. I'm sure the ┬ú1000 boxes are better, but for those on a budget I would highly recommend this.. Advice would be to pay the extra for the Aero bars over the square bars if buying the package. Finally, the fitting was efficient and profession from the guys in the Chatham brancg 20 June 20161-8 of 8
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase